A Robin Meade Challenge: Which Dress Will I Wear Tonight?



I'm hoppin' on a plane to the New York Moves magazine "Power Women Awards" in New York. I'm really looking forward to being inspired by the stories of women from all walks of life, including CNN Crossfire host S.E. Cupp. And, I'm honored that I'll get to share my story too!

But first I've got to find a fancy-schmancy gown!

Which one of these do you like best?
Which one do you think I will wear???

I've already picked one of them.

Always working a deadline I did my normal routine and waited until deadline to decide.

I waited ‘til the last minute to shop and the event is tonight!

But let’s see if you think I made the right choice. Click on the poll to cast your vote! I'll tweet a pic - follow me @robinmeade - of me in the dress I chose tonight from the event (if you're not on twitter, I'll also make sure it goes up on Facebook, and we'll update this story as well).

Which Dress Will I Wear Tonight




Google

No comments:

Post a Comment