How I got the bug to start singing professionally. (Pix of my first jam too!)



Many of you are wondering what ever made me decide to take up singing professionally.

I think it all started at CampJamInc!

My best buds, Will Selva, Adrianna Costa, and Bob Van Dillen, once spent an afternoon at Camp Jam INC working with Jeff Carlisi, Derek St. Holmes, and Liberty DeVitto on how to go from a news team to a bonafide rock band.

It was supposed to be one of those team-building deals, but I got bit by the bug - bad!

At the time I said. (Remember, this was back in 2008 when the show was still Robin and Company...

“Who hasn’t fantasized about being a rock star? Even though we already operate as a team and work on air together everyday, I feel like the Robin and Company chemistry is enhanced now because we were able to see each other in a different light during Camp Jam INC. My teammates and I loved every minute of jamming with these rock legends. Thank goodness for their patience while we fumbled through the learning process at first!”

All in all, Robin, Adrianna, Will, and Bob were really excited about this opportunity and were pleasantly surprised with the positive results they achieved in just one afternoon.

Here's the gig that launches my singing sideline...


No comments:

Post a Comment